- Potatoes - 700g, cut into thick wedges
- Olive oil - 80ml
- Lemons - 2, juiced
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable stock (hot) - 700ml
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
- Put potato wedges into a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the wedges and toss to coat. Season potatoes with salt, oregano and black pepper; toss again to coat.
- Spread potato wedges in a single layer in a deep roasting tin. Pour the vegetable stock over the potatoes.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven until tender and golden brown - about 1 hour. Remove from oven and serve.